The Business of Events, as a not-for-profit initiative, is able to deliver its programme of activities thanks to the generous support of its strategic and commercial partners.
These activities provide the perfect opportunity to promote your organisation as a brand leader, share a platform with sector leaders, government and influencers, help shape content and deliver key messages to industry and policy makers.
We have a range of cost-effective partnership opportunities available for our 2023 programme, which include:
- Brand recognition in all pre-marketing materials
- Logo recognition at events within all materials
- Partner video to be played during event break outs
- Recognition in media releases and content
- Recognition across all social media activity
- Speaker/panel opportunity for one representative
- Opportunity to invite government/policy representative
- Complimentary tickets to events
- Invitation to the parliamentary reception & dinner
TBOE works closely with its Content Partners to ensure wide engagement with the sector. Content partners help inform policy initiatives and play an active role in informing stakeholders.
IBTM World Impact Stage: Destinations
TBOE and IBTM have partnered to curate the Destination stream on the Impact Stage in Barcelona, 28-30 November 2023. Destinations and Convention Bureaux are encouraged to submit their content proposals.
TBOE Prospectus 2023
The TBOE Prospectus 2023 is now live. Click on the button below to view and download the document which includes further details about our 2023 objectives, The Business of Events Policy Unit, news and content, events, and partners.
TBOE Stakeholder Briefing
Find out more about our activity plan for 2023, the partner prospectus, and the creation of The Business of Events: Policy Unit.